Monday, June 21, 2010

Thank god, someone in the crew has some sense

Okay, I think my skin is officially anti-tanning.
I don't seem to catch any sun at all.
Boo.

Just seen the Alan Carr show with the three Glee people on.
Thank god, someone in the crew has some sense.
Matthew Morrison has got to be the most normal out of them all.
Er...whatever the Jenna girl was talking about.
Positivity and underdogs and what?! Try cheesiness.
Well, as it turned out the girl has never been bullied so how dare she talk about "underdogs".
Go sing your happy song and be cheesy!
And whatever Kevin was talking about.
Glee memebers are real people!?
There is no one like that among the people I know.
The show is pure cheese so stop talking about some shitty positive impact and the realness of it.

I have to agree with Matthew though.
The show is as good and popular as it is cause of the songs.
Full stop.
Nobody cares for the story or the characters.

Anyways, I hope I'll feel better today and can go out.
I should have some friends coming over.

Oh and I reinstalled my Sims 3 game all over again last night.
Just as soon as I go to play mode it crashes.
I'm done complaining and giving out about it cause well the EA people are naturally shitheads and shitheads they will be til the day they day, which is pretty soon I hope. And hopefully they'll release a permanent fix before they drop dead.

No comments: