Sunday, June 06, 2010

Going to chruch

Ughhh, my brain is fried. Again.
My sims game won't work properly.
I've spent about 6 -7 hours on building a new house for my sim family and the game just won't save the thing.
It just closes down without any warning.

Luckily I have the game backed up to right before building the house.
I don't want to uninstall the new EP or the latest update it requires.
I just want my game to work properly.

I'm so tired from building the house I don't have the power to be pissed off.
*Yaaaaawwwn*

Anyways, talked to my mother today.
She told me to go to church.
Er...
What on earth is going on with my mother!!?
First she gets a dog then she tells me to go to church!
She said I should go to church and look for either a normal job there or a chance to be a volunteer... or join a religion.
Right.
I'm not gonna join a religion just yet and the whole religiousness aside, it's not such a bad idea afterall.
I'll go down to the parish centre and have a look around on the internet.

I mean I spend way too much time on my computer.
My brain is fried as I said. Again!
I need to get out more.
Hm, might go for a little walk now.

No comments: