Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Amen!

Was looking for a sports shop yesterday.
For protein drinks.
I've lost a bit of weight.
I'm about 51 kilos now. My big arse and belly are gone.
Sad face - boo!

Asked for directions from 2 girls.
Talked to them for a bit.
Gave them the address of my forum.
I've given it to quite a few people.
Gotta advertise.

Felt kind of sick all day but didn't get the anxiety in the evening.
Watched TV, maybe that's why.
Saw an episode of Skins, I believe.
It was mostly about this guy called David/Tony.
He was kind of handsome.
Miserable though.
Felt like giving him a hug. Or pity ride.
Well... in reality the pity business would happen the other way round.
And then he went all bastard and tried to kill his brother.
Arse!
Made me feel a lot warmer about my own brother.
Also made me feel like watching the show from the beginning.
Maybe it'll be the new That 70s Show for me.

Change of subject.

Arno rang me two times yesterday.
Didn't answer.
Felt like there's something I don't like and want coming from him.
Like, a lot of "we" business.

Then there's this guy from the new hospital who's... not the nicest.
He's like, "I'm the toughest and biggest" whereas he acts and talks like a 10 year old.
Not for me. At all.

As for Tuljo, he gets out today.
Asked for his number and mail address.
He's not all there, but he's quite interesting.
He said it's not that interesting talking to yourself cause you already know the answers to the questions you're going to ask yourself.
He's always talking and singing to himself.

And as I'm typing this there's some sort of a mass going on in the room.
A lot of talk about Jesus.
They're eating them little biscuits/breads and blessing themselves. 
Amen!

No comments: