Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Think somebody had a baby. No?

Whoop! Got Sims 3 working on my laptop!
With Ambitions and all.
So that's a really positive thing about today.

The bad thing is I'm late for my periods.
I'm definitely not pregnant, but I don't understand what the hold up is.
Normally August is the month when everything womanly in me gets messed up, but in a way that I have two periods a month.
Now I don't have any at all.

Just got home from working in garden.
I'm so unfit it's unreal.
I only harvested beetroot and I'm so tired.
Legs are shaky and back is sore.

Ooh, ooh and it's the first of September tomorrow.
I'm getting a bit nervous about school and all.
Hope all goes well.

Yeah I'm off to play the Sims now.
Have to read my own sims blog to follow up.
Think somebody had a baby.  No?

No comments: