Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Glee Duets review

Yeah, I didn't make it to school today cause I felt too drowsy in the morning.
Think it's the antidepressant making me feel this way.

Anyways, I saw Glee today.

Well, I gotta say it wasn't half as bad as the other episodes so well done Glee people.
I'm still not the biggest Finn fan but Cory Monteith has become a better actor.
And I dunno whether they got new equipment in the auto tune department but he sounds a lot better than he used to.
He hasn't been to cheesy in the last few episodes either.

Although I think he looks waaayy too old to play a 16 year old kid.

And so does Lea Michele.
I think she kind of forgot what her character used to be like and she just... played herself.
Where's the squeaky voice and fast talking?!

And I'm glad there was quite a bit of Santana.
She's the bitch!

And onto Artie.
Oh god. He is such a woman!
I was seriously like, "Oh shut the fuck up, bitch!"
He totally doesn't deserve any women cause he whines too much.
Damn drama queen.
Seriously like, if your virginity is such a big thing to you then why the fuck do you complain about losing it after losing it. That thing is about the manliest thing about him.
Like, thinking with your dick.
What kind of a normal man accepts a girl his girlfriend a few seconds after she randomly confesses she likes him.
Seriously?!
Get back to masturbation, mister!

And what the hell did the Glee people think they're doing when they made Quinn say, "I wanted to punch you" or something along those lines.
Yeah, it doesn't work when the characters of Glee say it. Only Glee viewers can say that.
And Rachel and Finn's "cheesy" number wasn't that cheesy it was just like a normal Glee song.
And no, it didn't sound/look like "Yeah, we're so cool at Glee here that we can laugh at ourselves" it was just like "Err.... boring scene much!?"

Yeah, that's about it.
I'll go now and feel drowsy.

Oh one more thing, I just looove this song:

No comments: