Saturday, January 15, 2011

The 2012 is happening, people!!!!!!!!!

Ughghh, what do I do to be more motivated and...active.
I totally ignore my biology and geography books.
And go crazy on the internet.
Damn, I made a promise to myself to stay off of it.
Anyway, I'm doing this crazy business which takes up so much of my time.

I paid for my exams and have to get some sort of a bill or certificate off the...bank?
And send the thing with an application form.
Yeah and this has to be done before the 20th.

Oh and I don't know if I already posted that or not but my father got owned the other day.
He was going on about this sexist chauvinistic yadi yada as usual.
He was telling my stepmother how him and my brother were dying and needed her (she got back from work that morning). And my father was all like saying how my brother had to wash the dishes and how he had to cook..kinda like blaming me for not doing those things and saying how the stepmother was needed to take care of them two.
And dang, did my stepmother put him in the place or what?!
She was giving out to him about "his stupid politics".
Seriously like "OMG, my brother had to do the dishes!"
The 2012 is happening, people!!!!!!!!!
He totally like has had to do dishes once in his life, OMG OMG OMG, do I need to contact the president?!!!??
And my stepmother was saying they can do it all themselves and not expect a woman to do all that.
Gahhhh, if I wasn't lazy I'd post a link to one of my feminist blog enries but ...meh.
Anyway, he got owned and my stepmother was right and I have been right all along!
Yes!! That's how I like it.

Yeah and hahaaaa...this video is great!
00:25 -  00:27 Dude says, "I think I have fun every time I come". I hear ya, man. So do I, so do I :)
2:02 - 2:11 Wooooo at yourself, hotness! Naya's the bitch though

No comments: