Sunday, January 16, 2011

the ninties were like the rock bottom of everything!

Yeah, I just signed on to view my blog stats and thoguth Iäd post something.
What is the fascination with Black Eyed Peas?
They're incredibly crap. Beans!
They used to be so good, back in the Shut up, Where Is The Love?, My Hump days.
I don't understand all this hype with the overly electronic music.
Like Britney's new song. Is this song actually popular in America?
I think we had that kind of trancey-dancey crap in the ninties in Europe. And the ninties were like the rock bottom of everything!

Plus, I gotta feeling (maybe like The Black Eyed Peas) that there's gonna be a whole bunch of pics of Kevin  and the Sasquatch tonight again. I hope to...god...that the thing will leave Kevin for a sec and we'll get a nice decent picture of him without that skankarella.

No comments: