Friday, February 18, 2011

Going back on Xanax.

Going back on Xanax.
As long as I'm not going back to hospital, I'm good.
The psychiatrist told me I can either take Xanax or take a higher dose of Mirtazapine.
If I took higher dose of that (half a tablet in the morning and a whole in the evening) I'd be sleeping all the time.
And I've had really really bad experience with Xanax before so I made sure the doctor would do a proper withdrawal on me. I dunno if I talked about it on my blog but once when I was going off Xanax I had about 4, 5 day long panic attack and it wasn't nice.

2 comments:

Ramesh said...

I took it for 3 days and I felt like I was dying and I felt so panicy. I was angry (and I am not a angry person). I was so out of it and felt like I was not myself one bit. It made the anxiety and depression so much worse. That was the one and only time that I felt like i didnt really want to be around on this earth. I stopped taking xanax and it was the worst down ever. Never again will i EVER take it

Sweet Kroshka said...

Poor thing. While I was on Xanax it was okay but going off was so bad.
I know it is very common to get worse at the start when you start taking antidepressants but tranquillisers aren't meant to be as strong or cause effects like that. There is one that makes me anxious aswell but don't remember what it was called.
I got these drops off the doctor - Diazepam. It's the best for me. Although you cannot take it that often cause it's highly addictive.
But when I know there's situations ahead that can make me very nervous I take it.