Saturday, February 26, 2011

there are a lot of children out there with no parents and homes so I don't see a reason why one shouldn't adopt a kid

So today I had a quite an uncomfortable chat with my stepmother.
I had read stories about feral and stret children and I decided that I want adopt a child when I'm moderately successful work wise and have some sort of a man.
And I mean it for real like.
I have a brother who's adopted and I think it's the most wonderful thing. Having a baby is the thing, there is nothing bigger than that.
With my anxiety and depression I was actually thinking of going on a disability thing but I kinda think it might affect my life later on. I mean if I make it official that I'm not capable of working then who's gonna give me a baby?
When adopting one you need your papers from the psychiatrist, social worker, police, proof of salary and then the whole thing goes to court.
And when I get really successful and able to live my life well I want to adopt a teenager aswell. Mostly cause they're not adopted that often but they do want a family.
I thought living in an orphanage is like...fun like in kindergarten where you play all day and life is carefree and enjoyable. Well, apparently it's not like that at all.
There are a lot of underdeveloped children and people actually do adopt them so it is not an excuse to give a child away when you learn that they're not all healthy like they have to be.
Sure, it won't be easy but is it ever easy to bring up a child.
I mean...there are a lot of children out there with no parents and homes so I don't see a reason why one shouldn't adopt a kid.
Speaking of easy and people's attitude towards adoption - I cannot believe someone would be a shithead of a cunt to tell someone they're adopted.
Like, I have no idea what shitty little prick they were but that fuckface told my brother he was adopted and he came home and asked about it. I mean it obviously wasn't any of the children who thought about it, it had to be one of the parents who told their child.
What shitheads!

Yeah...and I'm certain I won't be living in Estonia my whole life but I will adopt an Estonian kid, then get it the hell out of this madhouse.

No comments: