Sunday, April 03, 2011

Card Of The Day - Dana (upside down)

Ahh... So I asked about my health and got this. This very much goes with my forum. "Be the role model of peace"? Yeah huh! Since it's upside down I won't be "learning" from it, I'll just take it as a sign that my time in the place is over.

Other than that, well my anxiety just has to be a fucking bitch and strike at random happy moments. It kinda went shitty last night and has been shitty through out the day today. Eventhough the weather is still gorgeous! Plus, the damn Sasquatch is just fucking everywhere! Seriously what the fuck does she know about life? She is a Korean person who originates from New York, I think that says it all, what kind of an idiot she is. And where does she get the right to fucking correct other people's statements about Kevin? Are you him? No, so keep fucking living your fatfaced misplaced pussy life, you shitty dick! For reals!

No comments: