Saturday, July 09, 2011

Gone to nowhere

So today was supposed to be the day when I was supposed to meet up with some girls from my forum. But since I hurt my legs yesterday, I'm not going anywhere. The scar on my foot is really bad and I cannot really bend my knee and I would've had to bike to Tartu. Oh well, maybe it's for the better this way.

My mother and her man and some relatives went to Latvia for the day. This is the randomest thing. They thought of going yesterday and they went today. If I were okay with travelling I would have gone along.

Yeah so I'm pretty uch finishing up the new look for the forum but I keep chaning the tiny icons and it's taking me forever to choose the right ones. Luckily the forum isn't too busy in the summer.

Anyway, been listening to the lovely Cara Dillon's album Hill Of Thieves. And I l o v e Verdant Braes Of Skreen:


And Spencer The Rover:

No comments: