Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Even if things will turn to shit, at the minute the look at my future life seems pretty nice

Woohoo. Just got off the phone with a lady from adoption service.
Well, the thing is, I'm scared to apply for the benefit of disabled persons cause I'm thinking I might not be able to adopt a kid later in life. But the woman said it's very individual and people who are in wheelchairs or have bad diabetes have adopted so.... it depends on my criminal record and on the valuation a psychiatrist gives me when I'm applying for an adoption.
So, tomorrow I'll go and file in the benefit. Plus buy a few things for college.
And I started thinking.... the college building is right next to the madhouse so.. even if I have to go to hospital I'd demand to go to college during the day.
Everything's pretty good at the minute. Even if things will turn to shit, at the minute the look at my future life seems pretty nice.

No comments: