Tuesday, February 19, 2013

miss the good old days

Oh bother. Today has been one old crap of a day. Got anxiety at work. And that pretty much ruined my day. I just hate the feeling in my head when I get anxiety. I can feel something rising in my head and it feels like my head is gonna explode. Plus my stomach turns.
And then my bike broke. I can't even explain in my mother tongue what is wrong with it, let alone in English. Simply put, one of the wheels isn't moving like it's supposed to. So I cannot ride it, have to walk with it by my side. A man at my mother's workplace offered to give me a lift to the bike shop and I said I don't do cars. Then he offered to take the bike there on his car so i wouldn't have to walk with it and I said I don't do walking by my self. It's so hard to explain my anxiety to people. Plus the man at the bike shop said I can leave the bike there overnight and he'd fix it tomorrow. Yeah, had to explain my anxiety again. Not easy. Oh how I miss the good old days when I was normal. Seriously.

No comments: