Saturday, May 28, 2016

she dropped everything and ran to the phone

So my bike is in the shop. It breaks my heart a little when I go past the place downstairs where I normally keep it and not seeing it there.
I managed to walk back home from the shop just normally. I had told mother to be by her phone around ten in the morning in case I needed distraction to not get anxiety when going back home. Yeah.. I called her when I got home and she didn't pick up. Then around noon she calls me and says she forgot. She said when she realised she was supposed to be by the phone she dropped everything and ran to the phone. All was good though.
I'm a little worried about next week though. About work. I should start my period and my anxiety is always worse then. But hopefully I'll do fine.

No comments: