Monday, February 06, 2017

a bad move

Yeah okay, more whining!
I think it was a bad move to try and go off of Escitalopram this month. I'm taking the pill normally now and still feel like crap. And a few days ago I thought I was sick or something. And I get ocassional headaches to this day. As I've said before, I do not get headaches normally. So I thought it might be me staying up late but I get enough sleep anyway, even when I stay up late cause I wake up late aswell.
So now the only conclusion I've come to is that my poor health is caused by iron tabs. And going off Escitalopram was made so much worse cause of the iron tab side effects. I'll try to ring my GP tomorrow and ask her if I should/can stop the iron. Maybe I can go get my blood test done again and maybe it'll come out fine even after 1 month on the pills. Shit and I've been thinking all this time that I've had a little setback cause of my antidepressant/-psychotic.

No comments: