Saturday, July 29, 2017

Might get confusing

Okay so I'm pretty much off olanzapine. Been having no appetite whatsoever. But not feeling sick. This appetite thing was kinda expected so I'm not freaking out.
Last night though... I had the gagging/locked throat experience again after years of not having this symptom. I haven't eaten today yet but shit! I hope I won't have that symptom for life again. I guess I can almost deal with it for a short period of withdrawal but not for ever and ever again. A little worried.
Also, I might be seeing a guy on sunday. He's names Lauri lol. Same as my bro.
So if I start going out with him it'll be Lauri and Diana and my borther's Lauri and his girl's Jaana :D
Might get confusing in familial context and situations. Yeah I'm supposed to go over to his place to play xbox or something :D I know I'm 31 but I still think an xbox date is better than sex date. I think he's 23.

No comments: