Friday, August 11, 2017

We shared the love of smoothies

So I had a date with this guy called Kristoffer today. He was a film director-musician-actor-volunteer-free spirit-globe trotter-type of a dude.
We shared the love of smoothies. Also, he was short, skinny and dark haired. Nice too.
We went and sat by the river in town, in the sun (I got a tan!). He played/sang me some songs on his guitar. then he gave me a massage and cuddled me, on the grass.
Then we went back to my place and made smoothies and ate some food we had bought from the shop. He's a vegetarian. I put milk in the smoothie. He didn't mind luckily.
He asked if I wanted to kiss and I said no lol. Kissing's way too intimate on a first date.
And for some reason I wasn't fully feeling him. Like, there was nothing to dislike but I didn't feel the proper attraction. Yet, anyway.
Oh and he is not a local. He's from Tallinn.

Yeah and then I'm supposed to meet another guy at the weekend. Will see if it happens or not.

And... I have gyno appointment tomorrow. Been putting off shaving til tomorrow :D

No comments: