Sunday, September 10, 2017

The babes are out

The babes are out:
So they're still not doing great. Will leave them like thsi for a few days, then replant. I need a good soil for them. Where I will get it I have no idea.

Also. I said I had a hemorrhoid. Plus I'm spotting. Plus I've been getting bruises a lot in the last few months.
June 20th:
 August 27th:
September 10th:




My arms are clear right now. Oh and a sidenote, never mind my ugly skin texture and stretch marks. It's cool, okay!?
The bruises are not cool though.
Think I posted a pic or two before of my bruises. And this, by faaaaaaaaaaarrr, is not all. Maybe I mentioned it but at one point I counted, I had 17, 18 different bruises on one leg. The thigh ones, when counting, would be concidered as one. So there has been 17, 18 of those on my legs. Most of them a little smaller, but it's still alot for the same time and "without any reason".
Now I'm convinced all of that crap is going on cause of the antipshychotic I'm weening off. Talked to my stepmum. She said it could be my liver that's not producing enough...whatever the fuck it was called. Think it just means my blood doesn't properly coagulate or something. I don't even fucking know.
Will go do a full blood panel on tuesday. Could also be my thyroid. Went to see the therapist this week, she still doesn't believe the pill affects the body. Cool story.
Called my psychiatrist. She wants to swap Olanzapine for something else, Fluanxol. Another antidepressant. Doubt it'll make a difference. I just can't get off Olanzapine. I can go without maybe like 10 days or so. And when I take it I start spotting the next day. Lasts about a week. Then a few days it's all good. Then I have to take the pill again, and I start spotting again.
Yeahhh.... hope it'll all work out.



No comments: