Tuesday, October 01, 2019

We laughed


lol

Also me and Hedi asked each other trivia questions for fun today. There was a question about some american president with the initials W.W. We didn't know of this person and the only "unknown american president" (self-proclaimed, ahem) we knew about was Kanye West. And we called him Wanye West to fit the initials. :D We laughed.

And also a question about "Mexican Hairless" turned into a hairless mexican :D We laughed.

Also, a question for Hedi about Santa's reindeer. The ones whose names start with the letter D. She said, "The only one I know was Dixon. That one's for sure, don't know the rest. Maybe Dingo". :D Who the hell is Dixon?!

Oh and there was a question about the mistletoe plant. The colour of it's berries. Hedi said they're red. They're really white. We were both surprised. I said, "It must be some other plant then not holly with the red berries". She said "Yeah, Robert Plant". I said, "Yeah he's white". :D

Ah so much laughter and my head kills me. I am as stress free as I can be without my health problems. This fucking head thing just is never about stress. It must be something else.

No comments: