Sunday, March 21, 2010

Like a road runner coming after you

Billy Ocean
Geoffrey Oryema
















Well, well, well... I just love the look these two men have. Love the dark skin and light hair contrast. Absolutely gorgeous! And Mr. Oryema's eyes are just amazing. They're both singers, so I'll post some videos:

I love his voice!





 This man takes my breath away!





And well, since I already mentioned...er..coloured? men, I have to mention Lionel Richie.
Go on, Richie, rock the white hair!
Lionel Richie













  

God, I love these songs!







Oh well, I'll post about this young chap aswell:
Craig David

 Can't get enough of!






Damn, this could be my favourite ever post on my blog.
In addition to all of this dreamy abundance, I have another thing that has made me really excited:

Out later on this year! Woo hoo!

No comments: