Monday, July 05, 2010

Okay, dad's wife is calling me for tea

What a day it was.
Went swimming and played a bit of badminton.
Badminton sucked cause the rackets were so crappy.
These rackets here make the Tesco ones look professional.
Then went for a walk.

Took some pics aswell, but they're on my dad's camera.

Oh and I love the tress and forests here.
They're all over the place.
Maybe that's why I like trees so much.

Also met a girl who will send me links of colleges and courses.
Woohoo.
Not bad for a first day.

Plus, the last time I was on holiday here I had been gone for year and a half.
When I came backthen everything looked so different.
This time though, after being three years away everything feels like I've always been here and never left the country.

Okay, dad's wife is calling me for tea.
Laters.

1 comment:

Sweet Kroshka said...

Hmm, kuna sa selle välja tõid, siis ma märkasin, et mul inglise keel lonkab. Parem oleks olnud after being away for three years.
A noh, las olla.