Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Card Of The Day - Guinevere

Pic on the way, the father's recharging the camera

Okay, this card is about finding love. True love, romantic love. I can't say there is actually anyone who I have my eye on but...maybe once I go to Tartu things will stir up a bit. I was very surprised to get the card cause...I just cannot relate to it at all. At all!
Although I've been listening to Biebs' Somebody To Love. I love that song! It's my jam! It's my love jam! I like the Justin only version, yeah even thte Glee version with sexy Kevin McHale isn't doing it for me as much as my love jam. But I do love Kevin's bits in the song but they're like totally out of context, in their own McSex juice, that's why they're hot.
Anyways, today I spent most of the day on my bike. I need to excerice cause I'll be going to Tartu in a couple of weeks time cause my first exam is on the third of May and I gotta give myself some time time to get used to Tartu, with my aniety and all. Yeah, I rode about 30 kilometres today, so I should be good for the day cause my first stop on the way to Tartu will be after 30. And then it's another 60 km. It took me about 2 hours to cover 30 km but I didn't feel to tired and could've gone longer but afterwards my legs were a bit weak and shaky.

No comments: