Saturday, April 16, 2011

living in a patch of moss during a week of heavy rain or a very shallow pond with lots of algae, little friendly fish and tadpoles

Ugh...it's such a depressing day today.
The weather is almost as bad as in Ireland, except it's not as damp eventhough it's raining and it's not as dim eventhough it's cloudy and grim. Living in Ireland felt like....living in a patch of moss during a week of heavy rain or a very shallow pond with lots of algae, little friendly fish and tadpoles. And that is exactly what it felt like.

Been having anxiety attacks for the last few days which is higly disturbing. I went to see my GP for a little something but had an anxiety attack right before so when I got in his office we talked about that. For about 40 mins and he said the next time I should book my appointment at the end of the day so I don't run into other people's appointment time.

Yeah and my father didn't recharge the camera yet so I haven't been able to do the Card Of The Day business. Drew a card the other day got Eireen again, the Peace card.

Yeah, and I was out quite a bit, riding my bike. Oh and played the violin in the little cottage in the garden. But I'm still too anxious to study. I just cannot sit still and concentrate on something. I've pretty much given up on my chance of retaking the exams. I just gotta do at least geography cause for biology in university they wanted and exam in biology, english and another science subject. Oh well, if I can't do biology I'll do english.

No comments: