Saturday, April 16, 2011

what I'm supposed to doooooo! (Card Of The Day - Ixchel (four times)&Abundantia (upside down))

Okay, so I got to ran about my stomach and get it off my chest. I decided to draw cards to see what the hell is going on. And by the looks of it I'm very much back in my last year. In one of my earlier posts I have mentioned that the Ixchel card has come up a lot and I swear, no lie, this card showed up three times in a row again.
So I asked what does my stomach want/need for it to feel better, got Ixchel.
So I asked, what brought on this sicky feeling, got and upside down Abundantia (which I got several times before). To make it clearer I asked what kind of abundance have I missed then that I feel so sick, got Ixchel.
So I asked again what I need to do to feel better, got Ixchel.
This card scares me cause I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to do. I take pills for my stomach and anxiety and they're not helping. I don't know of any other way to heal myself.
My stepmother got a number of this guy that does energy cleansing type of thing, in Tartu so maybe I can meet up with him.
I just don't know what I'm supposed to doooooo!

(Okay, no lie, I drew another card asking what exactly I need to do, what kind of help am I supposed to get: medicinal, spiritual, emotional, physical and I got Ixchel. I swear!!! It's so spooky!!!)

No comments: