Friday, June 06, 2014

Camera-whoring

Yeah I gotta plaster my face on the internet before I forget what I look like :D
Camera-whoring:
This was taken today when I came to my mother's place. I don't have any decent pics of our dog Nupi so...
This one was taken right after waking up...think it was yesterday when my computer was installing updates. Like I said in my earlier post, I need technology so while I couldn't use my latop I used my camera.

Oh and just now...I hung out with my brother and his friend Silver for quite some time. I guess they were looking at some films on their laptop when Silver said he hated the film Spring Breakers. :D
He said after watching it he asked himself what exactly had he been watching just now and why he watched it. I said I like "the man" in the film. He said he liked him too. :D So I suggested This Is The End to them. Yeah I said "the man" is in the film. And I showed them my laptop's desktop background which is obviously James Franco. :D They must have thought I was really sad.

No comments: