Sunday, March 05, 2017

making magic

Was just watching Harmony Nice's make up tutorial video. Fuck, make up can be soooooo amazing. I like watching pics of nice make up or beautiful videos of people applying it and making magic.
It's so easy to be a girl these days when it comes to makeup, you have sooo many different tutorials for different looks.
But, it's just not for me. I hate it when I have makeup on. I feel like I'm dirty and wanna wash my face asap. I don't feel pretty or anything. The only time that looks make a difference for me is right after shower/bath cause then I know my face is clean, I'm clean all over and I feel happy and confident. A clean face/body is all I need, I don't want shit covering it lol.
Like on friday, mum stayed overnight at my place. She asked me if I had any makeup remover. Seriously!?!? You asking me that!!?! I haven't worn slightest bit of make up in about three years. Not one single thing on my face.

No comments: