Wednesday, March 29, 2017

unravelled

Oh dear. Some shit unravelled at work today :D
Oh man. All this time I've been conversing with my co-worker about my crush and she has been telling me about him. Today we found out we have been talking about two different people all along. For months.
Argghh, I'm back to square one on that front again. I can't even remember how it unravelled but she said he had broken up with his girlfriend and was looking for some new ones. On facebook apparently. And she told me to hit him up on there. And I said I don't even know his last name. And then she said they have name placards on desks. And I was like, "What!?" Cause my crush works in the garage part fixing cars. Ain't nobody got any desks or name placards over there. And then we realised we have been talking about two different guys all this time.
Like, she had previously told me to talk to him and I was like I can't, cause I never see him. And she today said she thought it was really weird I don't see him cause we work in the same part of the building.
Oh and he doesn't have a daughter either. My co-worker is russian and she messes up words like "tütar", "tütarlaps" and "tüdruk".
Fuuucckk! :D What a crazy fucking day! Starting with my tooth and then I learn I know absolutely nothing about my actual crush and know shit about this other dude. Like this other dude my co-worker was talking about I've talked to him quite a lot, especially when I started working there and I have no feelings for him whatsoever.
Also if I understood this correctly, apparently I added the dude's girlfriend to my friend list on Facebook. I have old family members there and about 4 friends. Who of them dates him!? One of them must have dumped him. I wanna ask him tomorrow. Cause I do not add random strangers to my friend list on there.
Also all I know about my crush now is that he is "the intelligent type" and "a good chap".

No comments: