Friday, March 26, 2010

Citrus blah

Lime
Orange
Lemon
Tangerine
Ew, these yokes are horrible!
I hate lime so much, cause it has the limiest taste!
Lemon's worse than orange, but you can use it when cooking so, it has a plus side.
Tangerines are as bad as oranges.
Eugh!
Just remembered as I'm eating tic tacs, lime and orange flavour.
Don't get me started on peppermint.
I hate that even more.
I have to have fruit flavoured chewing gum and toothpaste.
Peppermint
...............................................................................................................................

Yesterday I crocheted a little bag:
little bag
On Tuesday when I saw my psychologist in a different town, I also went to a shop there
and bought Californian Sage and a new crystal to my collection:
Bloodstone











No comments: