Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Everyone's gone




Yeah, everyone's off to celebrate St. Patrick's.
Everyone has a day off.
I hope the people in Social Welfare who forward money my way got my form done today.

Got a phone call from a man about me not paying the hospital bill.
I'll get round to it this week. I promise.
Boyfriend's car broke down.
Don't know what the situation is.
Like, car-wise and every other way aswell.
Mmh, I just hate the thought of this horrible thing I can't even type.

Anyway, things are not so saintpatricky for me.
I hope the corner shop will be open tomorrow, I need to buy food.

Two nights ago I watched Monster House:

It was quite good. I liked how grown up and realistic the characters and the conversations were. Very plausible.
Although the first thought watching this was, "That's way too scary for kids!" After the first...say, ten minutes Katriona went to take a shower so she wouldn't have to have one in the morning, so we paused the film.
I then checked the DVD box and it said Parental Guidance as a rating. Too right! I also read that it was by the makers of Back To The Future and Jurassic Park. Can't remember the Future dude's name, but I swear in the last scenes the house looked like a dinosaur. Don't know if it was cause I had Spielberg ringing in my head or if the house actually resembled a dinosaur. Anyway, I'll give it a 4 out of 5. See it!

Yesterday, I watched The Hangover:

Well, well, well... I had heard people say that was very good and very funny. So me and Katriona were in Tesco, I needed something to cheer me up, cause the tablets are making me either emotionless or negative emotional. I bought the beforementioned Monster House and Over The Hedge (which I haven't seen yet). We were standing there infront of the shelf with The Hangover on it and I said something like, "too bad I don't have money for that aswell, I've heard it's really good." And then Katriona said, "Oh I'll get it. I like it. I'll get it so you can watch it."
Okay, as said so done.
So I watched it and was waiting for "best comedy of the year""this film is brilliant" (as said by The Sun and FHM) moments, but I either missed them in the 96 minutes of the film I saw or they just weren't in it. The film itself is a big bad hangover, forgettable. I just feel bad now that Katriona got it just so I could see it. Oh well, at least she likes it herself. and



I've gone a while without mentioning my new followers. Got three more! :) Making it a total of 8.
Here are nellu. :), siiri and Annabel =) :
Hmh, what else. Oh yeah, I have to talk about it.
Lady GaGa and Lady Beyonce's video.
Too long. Less gibbersih, advertising random brands, more of the song and an actual music video.
I quite like GaGa's Monster.
"We might have fucked. Not really sure, can't recall"
Aw, what a good girl. :)
Oh well, I guess a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do - earn money.
So hopefully Monster won't be out as a single, cause I wouldn't like to see some milk ad as a video to this song.


Laters, have to take my pill. 29 minutes late.
Happy St Patrick's! Go easy with the drinks! ;) 


No comments: